Sunday, June 18, 2017

Mobile SIM cards in Iran

Looking for an Iran SIM Card to contact friends, locals, or simply to browse the internet? Here we'll cover all you need to know about mobile in Iran, including:



a) Major Iran SIM Card providers:

b) Brief history of mobile data in Iran;

 c) Summary of regulations and censorship;

d) General SIM card rates and coverage;

e) Our SIM Card recommendation:

F) Where to purchase and register your SIM Card; and

g) Topping up and expiry.

Just follow this link: https://sfiran.com/travel/iran-travel-advice/mobile-SIM-cards-in-Iran


2 comments:

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day!
    Iran travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort.
    Tehran tips

    ReplyDelete